Wouldn’t it be great to find clarity in your business, develop a workable strategy and increase productivity levels?
Statistics aren’t my bag-baby, but I’d say (with a level of confidence!) that more than half of the female entrepreneurs out there are juggling too much at once and finding it hard to keep on top of everything. We’re told we can have it all and do it all if we want to, we just need passion and enthusiasm (…blah blah blah!).
Well sorry ladies, I don’t think we can have it all (not without going crazy anyway). Something’s got to give, and it’s usually your health, wellbeing or sanity! If you see a woman working full time in her own business, and she has a family to look after, and she has a spotless house and cooks a proper dinner every night and exercises every day and takes regular “me” time and has clean clothes on and no grey hair – she’s a robot.
Most women running their own business, who also have a family and other commitments, are struggling. And that’s perfectly ok, because we’re not robots.
- I see women spending every day working flat out and being busy all the time, but they’re not making much money.
- I see women faffing around procrastinating because they’re not focused (how can they be when they have so much on their plate?).
- I see women becoming overwhelmed, and like a rabbit in the headlights, they freeze and don’t know where to go or what to do next.
- I see women doing the same thing over and over again, thinking if they persist long enough they’ll eventually get the result they want.
I see this cycle all the time (for me and others) of that “rabbit in headlights” and they always feeling there is “too much to do, not enough time, so I’ll do nothing” – tee hee! We all have those days!
So how can you move forward? How can you feel better and HAVE IT ALL without burning your-lovely-self OUT?
Start with the little things:
- Schedule in the “me” time and make it a commitment to yourself.
- Leave social media and emails until the END of the day, then the beginning of your day is WAY more productive!
- Be prepared to ASK and to GET HELP! (see below 🙂 )
If you’re reading this thinking “Yes, that sounds like me!” then I can help. I work with women who run their own business and help them get unstuck, move forward and achieve their goals. I’ll give you clarity around where your business is headed, an action plan to follow, and I’ll check up on you to make sure you’re on track!
Where can you get this help?
Through the “Clarity + Strategy = Success” Program. Find out how to get on top of your business, have clients rolling in effortlessly and get more done in less time.
This is YOUR chance to make a commitment to yourself, connect with others and be consistent in your business. Then you CAN have it all, or at least be able to afford a cleaner and a massage once a week 😉
Procrastination to Productive
Receive your free guide to busting procrastination once and for all.
In this audio training and workbook, I teach you how to move from procrastination to productive - with ease!
Register today and receive access to the training immediately.