- Whether you are battling marketing and sales
- Tearing back the layers on your mission and your company values, or
- Climbing up the mountains of “learnings” that you HAVE to go through as an Entrepreneur and Business Owner!!
Arrrrggggggg…. HELP ME!!
Why are we doing this to ourselves!!!!!
Well…. Sit back and ask yourself…. Then ask yourself again – what is the answer??
Is it that you want to:
- be your own boss?
- have your own hours?
- control your “destiny” (as they say in the Bold and the Beautiful!! Don’t judge me!)
- earn a big pile of money – and you want to earn it on your terms?
- help people?
- feel recoginsed and appreciated for your skills?
- give back to your community?
The list is endless… and is varied!
There are definitely days when it still feels like I am hacking through my business and life with a machete through thorns!
I “fell” into having my own business. I offered to help people who needed help to get all the ideas out of their heads and then make them a reality….. it turns out, there are a LOT of ideas that are “floating around” for years, mostly because the ideas don’t have the space to get any direction, or structure on what they are.
The biggest lesson that I have learned in the last few years has been about PLANNING!
Planning, thinking and SEEING the future of what you are wanting to create is not as easy as it sounds. It can be really challenging to be able to give yourself the time to PLAN, or to be able to work through ALL the things that are in your head to plan for – WHERE DO YOU START?
Well….. sit back, relax, get a cuppa tea (wine!), and brace yourself to START!